- A cash-only bar serving wine, beer, cider and highballs.
- A cash-only concession area serving coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, juice, chips, and an assortment of chocolate bars and candies.
- All user and multi stall washrooms
- Water fountain
- Couch seating
- AED on site
Use our virtual tour to see the layout of the theatre.
The Kelowna Community Theatre has six wheelchair accessible seats with six companion seats located in row Z. Visit the theatre seating chart to find your seat.
The following items are available upon request:
- Wheelchair for unloading and loading guests
- Wheelchair and walker storage
- Hearing assistance devices
One washroom is wheelchair accessible and designated as all user. It also features an infant change table.
Accessibility enquires contact: Front of House Manager Brian Bergvinson
City of Kelowna Public Art:
The Public Art Program was established by resolution of Council in 1997. Composed of 120 heavily carved tiles A Quiet Beauty Assumes our Valley by Robert Kingsmill is one piece of the Public Art Collection that is located in our lobby. The Public Art Collection includes over 60 installations located throughout Kelowna ranging from murals and banners to sculptures and works integrated into local streetscapes.