Kelowna Community Theatre Launches New Box Office
In August 2022, the Kelowna Community Theatre proudly opened an on site box office to service all events presented. Event attendees can purchase tickets for all upcoming KCT events directly through our website, or in person at the Theatre at 1375 Water Street.
Sunday open 1 hr prior to show time.
Tickets can be purchased online, in person at the Kelowna Community Theatre or over the phone at 250-469-8940.
When picking up tickets at Kelowna Community Theatre, you will be required to provide photo ID to receive your tickets. If you have selected "Will Call" when you purchased your tickets, they will be held for you at the Box Office. They can be picked up at any time during business hours. If picking them up prior to the performance, it is recommended that you arrive a minimum of 1 hour prior to show time.
The ticket price includes $2.00 Capital Improvement Fee and 5% GST. The convenience fee an additional charge.
Beware of Ticket Resellers
The Kelowna Community Theatre Box Office is the ONLY official seller of Kelowna Community Theatre (KCT) Main Stage tickets*. We have received reports of an increased number of tickets being purchased on third party sites. There is a possibility these tickets are not valid. The Kelowna Community Theatre does not authorize the selling of our tickets through third party vendors.
For all KCT performances the only official website for tickets is theatre.kelowna.ca. We never redirect customers to another website to purchase tickets. Tickets can also be purchased in person at the KCT Box Office or by phone at (250) 469-8940. If you purchase at any other vendor, your tickets may be counterfeit. KCT is not responsible for tickets purchased through any other means than our website or box office.
Here are indicators your tickets are not authorized by Kelowna Community Theatre:
- Prices posted are higher than those found on theatre.kelowna.ca
- Prices posted are in US dollars
- Rows are listed without seat numbers
- Colour scheme, name and/or design changes when you click on what appears to be a link from theatre.kelowna.ca
- Individuals or businesses offering tickets on eBay, Kijiji, Craigslist or other sales sites
- The ticket you receive does not show the price on the ticket face or shows a price other than what you paid
- The ticket you receive is in black and white
- You do not receive a confirmation email
- Only buy from the official ticket source, theatre.kelowna.ca
- In search engines be wary of the listings marked AD. These are paid listings and could be third party sellers. Make sure you only click on theatre.kelowna.ca
- If the performance you would like to purchase does not have any available seats on theatre.kelowna.ca, call the box office to discuss your options. We are here to help.
- Don`t leave buying tickets to the last minute. You get the best seats at the best price if you buy early!
Gift Certificates are available in any denomination. Call 250-469-8940.
Get Our Updates
Learn more about KCT, including upcoming concerts and performances, by joining our email list here.